No problem! We are going to share with you below the 10 best PDF merger tools for Mac and Windows.
Part 1: Top 5 PDF Merger Programs for Mac
# 1. SodaPDF
SodaPDF provides you with several PDF solutions. This PDF merger tool for Mac (macOS 10.14 Mojave) allows you to combine PDF files on Mac with just a few clicks. You can encrypt all your PDF files by setting up private passwords. Besides, PDF conversion, creation, division and compression are fully supported.
- Easily edit PDF texts, graphics, images, links, watermarks, etc.
- Create PDF files from other formats and easily create PDF forms.
- Easily markup and annotate PDF files with multiple markup tools.
- PDF to docx converter
- No cons observed so far.
# 2. PDFSam PDF Split and Merge
PDFSam PDF Split and Merge is a very well known and free element among PDF merger tools for PDF splitting and merging, for several operating systems including Mac OS X. The essence of PDFSam is to enable users to select multiple PDF files, which can be merged or split. Merging and splitting is done with several parameters, and you will be able to customize the way these operations are performed. It processes PDF documents very quickly! It even allows you to compose PDF files visually.
- Efficient and fast.
- Multiple functions of division / merge / rotation / composition.
- The GUI (graphical interface) is pretty ugly.
# 3. PDF Studio
- Lots of functions.
- Nice graphical interface, powerful features.
- Expensive ($ 89 minimum if you don’t need the features of the Pro version).
# 4. jPdf Tweak
jPdf Tweak is another free PDF merger program for Mac that can merge multiple PDF files. Now you can apply password protection, rotate pages, merge documents, apply special watermarks on your PDFs, split pages, edit author information, and more. The user interface provides you with many settings, from which you can choose the ones you need.
- Simple user interface.
- With a small download, you get what this software claims to offer.
- Increase the size of the PDF file.
- Cannot handle files that are too large.
# 5. PDFMergeX
This free PDF merger software for Mac was created for one purpose: to allow users to merge multiple PDF documents into one document. Although this program gives you nothing more than pure file merge functionality, it is very easy to use, efficient, and allows you to move pages before merging. More than what is mentioned above, you will have the output in just seconds. A potentially dangerous aspect, however, is that it automatically overwrites files, so be careful not to lose your original PDF files by overwriting them with the merged files.
- Fast and effective.
- The user can view the preview of the PDF.
- No other function or capability.
Part 2: Top 5 PDF Merger Tools for Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP
# 1. PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is a powerful PDF merger tool that allows you to import multiple PDF files or other format files and then combine them into one PDF. And it comes with many built-in PDF editing tools that allow you to edit texts, images, links and other items in PDF. You can even encrypt, annotate, watermark, convert and create PDF documents without any hassle.
- Convert PDF to Images, Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB and more formats.
- Combine multiple files into one PDF and split PDF into multiple files.
- Add watermark, signature and password to PDF.
- You may need to purchase the full version to take advantage of all the powerful PDF editing tools.
# 2. Foxit PDF Merger
It is a PDF merger tool for Windows intended for use by developers using .NET. it can be used from C # .NET or Visual Basic .NET, allowing coders to simply use the PDF Development Kit in their applications to merge PDF files into one. The code for the merge is very simple. The SDK, which is the Foxit PDF Merger SKD, allows you to generate and / or modify PDF documents.
- Simple to use if you are an encoder.
- It is not a standalone application.
- Very expensive.
# 3. A-PDF Merger
The idea is that you need to buy this PDF combiner, otherwise the merged PDF documents will all be watermarked. The good thing to appreciate about A-PDF Merger is that it allows merging both Office to PDF and images to PDF. It also features custom merge, allowing page order changes, duplication and more. The user interface is intuitive, allows drag and drop, and provides quick exit.
- Ability to convert images to PDF.
- Rearrangement of pages is allowed.
- For Microsoft Office to PDF, you need A-PDF Office to PDF.
# 4. qvPDF
qvPDF is not a PDF combiner known by the majority of computer users, but it is definitely worth trying to get to know it. It is a virtual printer driver, resulting in PDF as output. To have output as PDF, it won’t need any other software, so you can literally save all files as PDF. It allows a wide variety of PDF operations, including merging, metadata editing, and much more!
- Many functions, free to use.
- No need for other components or third-party applications.
- Is not the best support.
# 5. PDFill Free PDF
With PDFill Free PDF Merger Tool, you literally have a variety of free tools to use with any number of PDF files. It’s free software, and you can merge, watermark, split, rearrange PDF documents, and handle many more operations. This tool depends on only one free software, a third party, called GhostScript.
- Lots of free features.
- Leaves no watermark.
- Requires GhostScript.