What Does Your Postpaid Plan Give You?
Does your postpaid plan give you excellent connectivity, super fast speeds, affordable pricing and a host of other features? We guessed not – if it’s not Airtel postpaid.
It is unfathomable to imagine going even a single moment without your smartphone. When was the last time you forgot your phone at home? Do you remember how lost and frazzled you became without it? Your phone is not just a means of communication – it is a veritable lifeline to the world.
Since your phone links you to the world, it naturally follows that it must have always-on network connectivity. Apart from connectivity, it must also offer a range of benefits apart from seamless calling and browsing. But your actual experience is probably worlds away from what your mobile service provider promised you – you are vexed by frequent call drops, your data running out before the month is up, sudden loss of network at crucial moments, limited data packs to choose from…
Instead of suffering in silence with your almost useless postpaid connection, why not switch over to the right one? Why not try you will never go back to any other plan once you’ve tried it!
The Airtel postpaid advantage – get it today
Every mobile service provider offers postpaid plans, but none can boost your phone like Airtel postpaid can. There are several reasons why Airtel postpaid is the preferred option for scores of mobile users today. These are just a few of them:
- A new Airtel postpaid planis available for only Rs 499 per month. It is one of the best plans in the postpaid segment in India today.
- The Rs 499 per month plan offers you40 GB data, unlimited calls (local, STD, incoming and outgoing roaming) and an Amazon subscription for 1 year. The plan also includes 3G or 4G data rollover, another benefit that most other service providers don’t offer.
- You can select the monthly rental from a range of options, from Rs 399 to Rs 1,199
- When you sign up for the Rs 499 per month plan, you can access to Live TV and Movies (Airtel TV app with premium curated and live content), Wynk Music, and also Handset Damage Protection.
- Other Airtel postpaid plans include the Rs 399, Rs 799 and Rs 1,199 plans. All plans include a rental discount between Rs 50 and Rs 100 per month.
- Another wonderful benefit of signing up for Airtel postpaid is that, if all your family members are Airtel subscribers (both prepaid and postpaid) then you can have one common family plan that gives up to 20% discount on the entire family’s mobile bills. Select plans also give a free add-on connection.
- Plus, you get connected with the superb my Airtel app for bill payment, DTH recharge, changing current plan/buying a new plan, gaming (with Airtel Games), watching movies and TV shows (with Airtel live TV), music (with Wynk Music), etc.
With so many benefits on offer at such affordable prices, why are you still stuck with your current postpaid plan? It’s about time you got your smartphone the Airtel postpaid advantage. Apply for a new connection today.